Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Worlds are Made of Hello and Goodbye.

Came upon the title above from my friend's personal message. The last time I wrote about Hellos and Goodbyes were of a totally different reason. I was young and naive. I was hurt and I needed to lash it out somewhere. I was actually hoping that someone might read that entry and leave a comment or so for me just because I believe in hope. But those hopes does what the world of realism and fantasy does best. Leaving a temporary band aid. Most of the time, the skin underneath it still raw is left exposed and then you are left broken.

The gift of everlasting hope was always and will always be right in front of my door step. In this deep slumber, must I wake up to the sound of hope that is knocking on the door of my heart.

This blog has lost its purpose to blog. Publicly anyway.

In a world of hellos and goodbyes, this is goodbye.

No comments: