Sunday, November 08, 2009

Step By Step.

And first in line... :)

Mount Dandenong Trip with me Housemates!

Wah, I feel a lil' rusty already trying to blog about updates in my life. o.O Anyway, thanks to feL for her ingenious ideas ;) We picked a few good spots from the lot and came up with #1; morning market #2;scones at the famous Ms. Marples and walking through the stretch of cute lil shops that sold cute lil' things! #3; lavender farm and to fill our tummys at the end of our day journey, #4; dinner at Sofias :) The weather was perfect and the company was perfect-er (haha). The drive was abit challenging but nevertheless we made it to all of our destination safely! Thanks feL! :D (drive manual summore) :b





Carribbean Gardens and Market filled with an assortment of goodies! :) from a variety of sweets to fruits,vege, and a nice atmosphere... I don't mind doing my groceries here every week! Lol



The delicious scones! Of course, alongside fresh cream and strawberry jam! muahaha!


Strawberry Waffle. yumm.



Quiche! which my roomie knows how to make also lah actually... Lol. Whee I just figured out how to resize my pics! Thanks to my roomie! Wakaka.



Me housemates! feL.shan.xuetying.me.and qing. :)



Lavender Farm! By the time we reached there, the shop which sold none other than lavender merchandizes/cafe was closed! :( But, the shop owner was nice enough to open the shop for us ! Of course lah, xuetying and fel gave them business... HEEhee



Dinner at Sofias and their risotto (which I failed at replicating the last time I tried T.T)

Me month stay with the lovelies in the Glen!

This is really the reason why I haven't been blogging... Yep, too busy preoccupying myself with the lovely Kong Sisters in the heart of Glen Waverley! ;) Oh well, the hugee assignment which were due right smack in the middle of my placements took up a fair amount of my time that of which I shan't discuss no more! T.T Anyway, my stay at the Glen and placements at Dandenong came to a bittersweet ending after I gave vannie the tightest hugg and kissies on her cheeks, a nice assuring i-will-see-you-soon-hug to meiyin and cuddles to kiffymiffyriffymufufufu (i'm lost) HAha... I had nothing but a BLAST with the girlies and what better way to describe em' if not, with visual effects! ;)

Dinner at T.G.I.F



The two lovelies who always makes me feel at home! (By the way, if home is where the heart is, then a piece of my heart lies with the both of you... whee).



Steak with butter mushroom sauce and long beans as side. :)



Jack Daniel's Rib with fries! Seriously good!


Chicken salad! We need those vegies! heee

We had dessert as well but didn't take a picture of that... It was an outrageously outrageous Friday's Sundae! HAha... Remember reading somewhere that women actually have two stomachs, one for mains and the other for dessert, always! ;) Lol. More than that, we had a train of conversation (insert) laughter and (cough) deep matters on the table that night too! Aih, missing those convos already!



:( I only have this picture that reminds me to Tim... Sorry Tim! HAha. We had many good times throughout my stay (Friday night's-random-chillin'-session-at-van's, studying-session which also turned into dinners, burito-session, badminton-filled-conversations lol) and this is one of the many when you came over and made us some baked pasta! :D Which is what I'm gonna be making tonight for my housemates! WAkaka... See, go stay with girlfriend, broadens my culinary skills as well! ;)




One morning, Van and I discovered the yumminess of bagels. Thus, we went bagel-istic! Not funny, we ate bagels for the next consecutive dayS! HAha...


Our breakfast; poached egg; mushrooms; (we also had cream cheese and smoked salmon); and of course, BAGELS!

Last Girls Night Out before I headed back to Bundoora At Shira Nui

Van and Meiyin took me to this Japanese Restaurant which really defined quality over quantity. You see, there are only two sessions available for bookings (either at 6pm or 8 pm). We were there at 6 sharp. :)



Missing ya gals already!!!



Sashimi and sushi mariawase (I think.) HAha...




Goten Mori (which is basically a platter of five different appetizers) You see the center lemon piece? It has oysters in em and for someone who isn't a huge fan of oysters, I'd say that it's YUM-O level reaches err the heights of my room ceiling. Wakaka...



Of course, black sesame creme brulee... :)



Cream Cheese Crepe with black sesame ice cream. :)

The next day, my aunt came and picked me up...And so it was time to bid Glen farewell. Bye-bye bus station which I so faithfully walk to almost every single morning and seeing the regular passengers hopping in and out of the bus. Seriously, I could even remember at which stop, who is gonna come up the bus! ( I should write about a bus post) Ok, yes I shall. HAha. Bye-bye, Glen Centro... where I'd always go and do my groceries for the week and peer into the windows of the shops every once in a while... Bye-bye Grand Tofu, where I tapau-ed dinner twice and Ah-Lik (the guy who works there) is expecting my return and well I was too lazy to explain to him that I'm only at Glen for a month. TEEhee. Bye-bye 2/11 Fairhill Parade and the two lovelies whom I miss oh so dearly! But I know we'll see each other again like, soon ? :)

Anyway, one last update then I'm done! Woah... this post has taken me three whole days to complete! That's a first timer man. By the way, this is all for you helena lim my babyboo! :)

And to complete this post:

The Return to Bundoora, Swan Lake and Dinner at Ying Thai! :)

With none other than my housemates! Whee... By the way, when I was young; probably about 7-9 years old? I remember feeling very upset that my sister got to watch the Swan Lake and I didn't okay! Lol. Didn't understand why I was too "young" to watch such beauty and grace on stage... Ok, maybe I was too young. I was too young lah. HAha. Watching it now (as I'm turning 21 might I add...). I understood my dad's decision to not allow me to go with him then. Randommm :b



Tom Yum Seafood which was sour enough! >.<



Crispy pork skin salad...My favourite! :)

The triplets! Wakaka... me.xuetying.fel.




No need introduction liao. You should know them by now ;) Wah, I look so tall here but that's because I was wearing a 3 inch heel! :b which then leads me to another story... one that consist of a bare sole! Not that it's not normal for me. Sigh, if only I was that tall. Lol. Anyway, Swan Lake was so good! :D Although the first act was abit lengthy for me and I have to admit, there were times when my mind were pacing about. And my eyes were squinting at times... but the performance was too good! :) Thanks Qing for doing the Ticketing stuff and feL for driving us to and fro! :)

So, I guess that pretty much sums up my whole of September-Early November... I forgot how it feels like to update about the happenings around me. HAHa. Hope I didn't do such a crappy job! :b

No comments: